Sunday, July 11, 2010

These Walls (with addition)

These walls that took so long to build
Quickly come crashing down.
Once up so tall and strong,
They now lie broken on the ground.

How can I forget what once was?
When I’m reminded of what it’s become.

I felt your pain and misery.
You know all my insecurities.
You had the opportunity.
Were you just using me?

Now I know what it means to be free.
These walls were never meant to be.


These walls have all been rebuilt.
Now they are stronger than Ever!
Where I was once so weak,
Now I am ready for these endeavors

How can I forget what I once was?
When I look back at what I've become.

You felt the pain and misery.
I know all of your insecurities.
We had the opportunity.
Can't we be in Harmony.

Now you know what it means to be free.
These walls were never meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment